at Pulaski Community Hospital
Benefits for H2U members at PCH
- Lab screening during birthday month
- H2U members will receive an annual Lipid Profile with Total Cholesterol (HDL & LDL), Triglycerides, Glucose, and a Complete Blood count.
- Admission benefits
- Members will receive a welcome gift at admission, 2 meal passes for their caregiver, and a courtesy terry cloth robe to wear during hospitalization.
- Notary services
- H2U members can stop by the HR Department on Tuesday and Thursday from 9am-12pm to have documents notorized.
- Assistance completing the H2U online assessment tool
- H2U members, by appointment only, can receive assistance completing the H2U online assessment tool.
- Educational seminars
- Members will be invited to attend educational seminars.
- Health screenings
- Members will be invited to attend health screenings and community events.
- Local business discounts
- Randolph Park: 25% off pool admission
YMCA: 10% off monthly membership fee
(H2U Membership card must be presented to receive discount. Discount applies only to H2U member.)
- Assistance completing Advance Directives and Power of Attorney for Healthcare forms
- H2U members will be able to receive assistance completing these forms.
- Monthly Calendar of Events
- H2U members will receive a PCH calendar of events mailed to their home.
Visit the national benefits web site
back to h2u Main Page