Your Life. Your Career.
At LewisGale Hospital at Pulaski, we've created a work environment that is protective of the balance between your life and your career. We support you in what you need to be your best at everything you do. We understand that an engaged employee is one who has options to enjoy all the aspects of career, life and family.
Discover the difference of working at LewisGale Hospital at Pulaski.
As our mission states, we recognize the value of members of our team and our philosophy is to provide an environment that focuses on Work Flexibility, Career Development, Rewards & Recognition and Employee Wellness.
We do our best to accommodate our employees' schedules in order to meet their needs outside of work. We understand that no one should have to cater their life to their career. Our goal is to provide the flexibility that allows our employees to be dedicated and successful in both their professional and personal life.
- Part-time, full-time and per diem (as needed) positions are available in most departments
- 32 regularly scheduled hours per week is considered full-time for the purposes of benefit eligibility, PTO, EIB and a host of other perks
- Job sharing positions exist within some departments
- Cross specialty positions are available in our diagnostic departments
It is essential for healthcare professionals to keep up-to-date with the technology and education necessary for career advancement. Whether at the hospital or through an outside resource, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. If you have the drive to take the next step in professional development, we have programs that support you!
- ACLS/BCLS/NALS on-site certification
- Web-based clinical education through Healthstream
- Generous tuition assistance program
- CONSERN student loans
- HCA Foundation scholarships
- Professional certification recognition
- PCH University, our on-site educational program
- Partner with the iStudySmart Program, designed to offer continuing education to our staff through remote means to achieve advanced degrees or help take the next step in their career
Rewards & Recognition
LewisGale Hospital at Pulaski enjoys one of the highest employee retention rates in the industry. We accomplish this through consistent reward and recognition programs for the exceptional work done by our staff. Our employees are committed to giving extraordinary care to their patients every day, and it doesn't go unnoticed. From a simple "thank you" in the hallways to a celebration event, we appreciate hard work and make sure that our employees are recognized for their contributions through:
- Highly competitive compensation package for our more than 400 employees
- Hospital Week celebration
- Annual holiday party for employees' children
- Spot Recognition program
- Employee Service Recognition program
- Department awards for customer service
- Annual Employee of the Year Award (Frist Humanitarian Award)
Our employees' wellness is important to us. Continuing to provide our patients exceptional care would be impossible without a healthy staff. Here are just a few programs available to employees to help maintain a happy and healthy life, family and future:
- An Employee Assistance Program for those times when you or your family need special attention
- Wellness & Fitness Center discounts
- Annual flu-shot clinic available to staff who request it
- Generous paid time off bank that includes short term sick leave, plus an additional extended illness bank
- Adoption Assistance Program