Grow Your Practice Here
LewisGale Hospital at Pulaski is located in the beautiful New River Valley, and offers a range of services including a cancer center, women's health services, cardiac rehab, emergency services, orthopaedics, surgery services, physical therapy and more.
We offer affiliation models that meet a wide range of physician practice preferences and lifestyles. We respect the fact that not all physicians want the same kind of relationship with their healthcare system, and we're always willing to discuss options with you.
To see physician openings at LewisGale Hospital at Pulaski and our other Virginia facilities, please click here.
Please take a moment to watch the video below to see why the New River Valley is an amazing place to live.
Choose the relationship you want.
We’re not locked into a one-size-fits-all affiliation model. Here your options include:
- Employment (solo, group or multidisciplinary )
- Medical staff privileges for independent practitioners
- Income assistance for eligible, relocating physicians
- Joint venture relationships (outpatient).
We welcome inquiries from physicians in all manner of circumstances including:
- Experienced physicians wishing to relocate from out of the area
- Local physicians seeking medical staff privileges
- Recent graduates finishing a residency or fellowship.
National company. Managed locally.
LewisGale Regional Health System is a regional network of locally managed healthcare facilities including four hospitals, an outpatient surgery center joint ventured with physicians, an outpatient diagnostic imaging center, an outpatient women's center, and one of the largest multi-specialty physician practices in the state. We serve patients in a 20-county region. To learn more, visit the HCAVirginia website.
Our parent company, HCA, headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, is the nation's leading healthcare provider with 160 hospitals and 90 outpatient centers in the United States and England.
Blue Ridge Surgery Center
The Imaging Center at Montgomery Regional Hospital
The Women's Center at Alleghany Regional Hospital
Comprehensive clinical capabilities.
From primary to tertiary care, our network is comprehensive enough to meet your needs—and those of your patients. Our array of advanced services includes:
- Two accredited cancer centers
- Cardiac—diagnostic, interventional; cardiovascular and thoracic surgery
- Neurosurgery; orthopedic, vascular and general surgery
- Centers of excellence in maternity care, rehabilitation and behavioral health
- Specialty centers for diabetes, wound care, breast care, digestive diseases and assisted reproductive services
- Accredited chest pain centers.
All patients have ready access to LewisGale Medical Center, our tertiary facility, through a 24/7 patient transfer system, as well as an air transport service.
Programs to enhance your practice.
- Hospitalist programs
- Specialty and subspecialty in-hospital consultation capabilities available
- Advanced diagnostic imaging services, including PET Scan, 64 and 16-Slice CT, 3.0T and 1.5T MRI and Digital Mammography.
- Bedside barcode technology to prevent medication errors
- Electronic order management system for inputting and transmitting medication and patient orders (at select hospitals)
- Perinatal and neonatal initiatives such as fetal heart monitoring training and bilirubin testing for all newborns.
- Voice recognition systems for radiology patients’ record dictation (select hospitals)
A collaborative culture.
Our culture embraces two-way communication, and we are committed to an open-door policy with physicians.
- Our Physician Sales and Retention Team is charged with listening and identifying concerns—and then resolving them quickly and efficiently.
- Our Service Line Strategy provides opportunities to focus on improving patient outcomes and enhancing care. Service Line teams consist of physicians, hospital administrators and clinical managers, with open dialogue and team decision making at their core.
We're Focused on Quality
HCA’s Quality and Patient Safety program is led by Jonathan Perlin, M.D., Chief Medical Officer and Senior Vice President of Quality. Priority initiatives underway are hospital-acquired infections (MRSA) and electronic medical records.
If you have a disability and require assistance completing the online application, please contact the Human Resources Department at 540-994-8414.