We want your registration to go as smoothly as possible. The following guide might help ease the process:
Things to sign. You may be required to sign a Consent for Treatment and an Authorization to Bill Insurance. In addition,
- Medicare recipients must sign a Medicare Rights Statement.
- Champus recipients must sign a Champus Rights Statement.
Things to bring. When registering, be sure to have the following items with you:
- Social Security Card
- All active insurance cards
- Picture ID
- Living Will, if you have one
Things to read. When you are admitted, you will receive an Admission Packet that will contain important information about your stay. Please take time to review this information and be sure to take it with you when you are discharged.
- Maps & Directions
- Hospital Map
- Phone Directory
- Registration & Admission Info
- View/Pay Your Bill
- 2011 Medicare Plans
- Cafeteria Menu
- Health Resource Programs
- Insurance Plans
- Health Information Release Form
- Baby Gallery
- Online Pre-Registration
- Pay Bill Online