- Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy works to restore normal activities such as work, sports, walking, step climbing getting out of bed, household activities and outdoor activities.
- Orthopedic problems including total joint replacements.
- Muscular skeletal injuries like sprains, strains, amputations and general weakness after illness.
- Neurological problems such as strokes, head trauma, nerve injuries balance and coordination problems.
- Progressive diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis.
- Wound care from burns or circulatory problems.
- Sports or work injuries.
- Pain syndromes.
Treatment includes: evaluation, modalities, exercise, home exercise and patient and/or family education. Outpatient Physical therapy is offered both at the hospital and at Valley Physical Therapy in downtown Pulaski.